- Islamabad was planned in 1960 and substitute Karachi and declared as a capital of Pakistan on 1960 . Islamabad is the top ten most stunning and slender Capital of the world . Islamabad is located between Margalla hills and Rawalpindi city near the pothohar plateau
Shah Faysal Mosque
- Faisal mosque is the beautiful mosque located in the foothills of Gorgeous Margalla hills . It comprise a area of 55 thousand square feet and having a eight sided shell form a triangular shaped design that look like marvelous and amazing for the tourist . Mosque is the sight seeking place for the tourist and plethora of people all around the world love to visit . The capacity of Mosque is ten to twelve thousand people in hall , twenty four thousand people in porticoes and maximum of forty thousand people in courtyard
- Pakistan monument is the most popular sight seeking place in Islamabad with cultural museum located in the Shakarparian hills in Islamabad . Pakistan Monument is the symbol of unity , culture and civilization of the people of Pakistan . This monument is famous and have very significant and prominent position among the people of Pakistan . The construction of monument was started on 25 may 2004 and completed on 23 march 2007 . There is plethora of facilities provided by capital development authority to the tourist who like to visit like reference library , conference hall with 70 seat capacity . On an average of per day 2000 visitors adore to visit in Pakistan monument
- Damenkohh is the gorgeous , slender , stunning tourist place located in Islamabad in the middle of the margalla hills . Daman-e-koh is the 2500 feet high from sea level and 600 feet high from the Islamabad . There is a lot of picnic spots available in the daman-e-koh with amazing view of Islamabad can be seen from the high peak . There is a lot of monkey common in Margalla hills and other animal like tiger are reported in the top high hills of margalla during winter season .
- Lake view is the one of the fascinating tourist spot in Islamabad . There is beautiful park with amazing view of rawal lake which enhance the beauty and attract the tourist . There is a lot of enjoyable activities available for the tourist such as boating , zoo , video games , and rides for the people who want to enjoy without getting exhausted . Moreover the park features different picnic spots , and bar BQ in which grilled are installed To facilitate the people
Lok Virsa Museum
- Lok virsa museum was established in 1982 with the covered area of twenty thousand square foot .The museum represent the culture , tradition of the people of Pakistan . The main purpose of the museum to aware the people that how much in the past people face convoluted and arduous problem to become a independent country like Pakistan